Interaction Feedback by Interactive Intelligence
Intelligent Customer Feedback Management
Measuring customer satisfaction is critical to determining a customer’s relationship with your business — to reduce attrition, build your brand and improve profitability. Such measurements, however, require capturing the voice of your customers first.
Interaction Feedback lets you create and manage post-call surveys that invite a customer’s view of your organization and service as a whole. By merging survey results with operational data from your contact center, information becomes a more powerful tool to measure satisfaction and pinpoint key satisfaction drivers for improvement at the same time.
Simply license the Interaction Feedback module to the all-in-one Customer Interaction Center® (CIC) platform and application suite — no third-party integration required — and Interaction Feedback delivers the missing piece of your business performance management puzzle: The customer perception.
Simplify the survey process. Create and activate surveys using Interaction Feedback’s wizard-guided approach, which eliminates the need for technical expertise and complex programming. Then automate survey invitations and let customers “opt-in” for simple, cost-effective survey delivery following an interaction. No agent involvement is ever required.
Access survey results quickly. Review completed survey results immediately to assess the impact of an interaction on a survey score. To listen to the interaction itself, access and play call recordings just as quickly via the integrated Interaction Recorder® application. No need to mine data and recording files from different systems.
Compare external/internal service perceptions. Identify service gaps and formulate improvements to ensure customer retention. Interaction Feedback enables your business to better determine the cause of a high or low satisfaction score, support consistent ranking calibration between performance improvement and customer satisfaction, and align quality management and coaching to the customer perspective.
Rules-based survey delivery
Specify intelligent rule logic for each survey to determine which calls receive a survey invitation
- Frequency (every nth call)
- Maximum number of surveys offered per day
- Calls to a number (DNIS) / Calls from a number (ANI) – By workgroup – By custom attribute – By chronological segments (time/date range; day of the week/month)
Transfer callers to surveys automatically
- Offer automated invitation and “opt-in” to participate
- No agent/employee involvement or awareness that a survey is taking place
Remove agents and employees from the survey decision process
- Reduce influence on surveys
- Achieve more accurate, unbiased information
Real-time monitoring via Interaction Supervisor
- Monitor number of surveys in process, completed, abandoned or alerting
- Configure and receive alerts for survey scores that fall below pre-set thresholds
- Prompt proactive intervention to address customer issues
Reporting capabilities via Interaction Supervisor
- Survey results summary and detail information
- External (survey) and internal (quality ) score comparison
- Satisfaction rankings by agent (user)
- Satisfaction trends over time
Proven survey questions & design
Take the guesswork out of survey design with CFI Group’s proven ACSI-compliant surveys
- Ask the right survey questions based on what you want to measure
- Identify “drivers” of satisfaction
- Optimized wording, industry proven
- Pre-recorded question prompts already included