Interactive Intelligence Contact Center Solutions
A single fully-integrated software solution for the contact center
Customers expect nothing less than service excellence when they contact you. In fact, they deserve the most efficient and knowledgeable experience you can give them. With the Customer Interaction Center™ (CIC) from Interactive Intelligence, you deliver an exceptional experience to every customer you serve.
One platform to manage the service experience
CIC gives your contact center a standards-based multichannel software platform to blend all media types with your business systems and real-time and historical information, to manage the service experience in a seamless and expedient manner. Enable CIC’s powerful IP communications alongside existing resources and new technologies, and interaction processing power is even greater.
Features to improve operational performance
Ultimately, CIC’s suite of integrated contact center applications bring interaction processes and customer service best practices together. And whenever needed, scale to advanced functionality via CIC’s simple application licensing.
- ACD/multimedia queuing
- Quality monitoring & reporting
- IVR & self service automation
- Knowledge management
- Workforce management (WFM)
- Real-time speech analytics
- Outbound dialing
- Multimedia recording
- Screen recording
- Agent scoring
- Multi-site routing
- Customer Satisfaction Surveys
- Business process routing & tracking
Cloud-based or on-premise… you choose your contact center solution
Interactive Intelligence offers your choice of a complete premise-based solution, a cloud-based solution at a fixed monthly cost — Communications as a Service (CaaS) — or a managed service where we do it all. You can even migrate your cloud-based solution to your own site at any time, seamlessly, without incurring downtime or losing your applications.
Exceed customer expectations
The CIC solution allows your contact center to take a highly personalized, all-in-one approach to customer care, an approach that lets you better anticipate — and exceed — customer expectations.
- Manage and blend inbound/outbound multichannel interactions, and give customers their choice of contact options — voice, email, fax and chat, as well as SMS, business objects, and social media
Automate multimedia queuing and routing processes, to connect customers with a knowledgeable agent faster
- Develop and manage creative outbound campaigns to build your brand, build loyalty, and open new revenue-streams
- Improve agent training and agent performance — remote agents included
- Elevate service levels and customer satisfaction with real-time monitoring and full-time operational visibility; metrics also let you increase the accuracy of forecasts and schedules
- Unify communications on the desktop for agents, at-home agents and supervisors, as well as for business users and knowledge workers across the enterprise
- Move to IP networks, voice over IP (VoIP) and the cloud with a clear path architected on the SIP standard, and support at-home agents, remote locations and mobile employees with ease