ININ has released a warning regarding a bad version of the Polycom firmware that was released in certain versions of CIC. Polycom has pulled the version of firmware and a fix is included in the current CIC release.
Here is the notice from ININ:
Polycom Firmware version 184.108.40.2064 has been pulled by Polycom due to stability issues. The most critical is VVX phones configured with a voice VLAN can fail to recognize DHCP. This firmware was introduced in Interaction Center by IC-138829. Polycom firmware 220.127.116.116 resolves this issue and was added to Interaction Center by IC-140600. Anyone running on an affected release is advised to upgrade as soon as possible.
- 2016R4 Patch 2 - Patch 5 (resolved by ES IC-140600)
- 2016R3 Patch 8 - Patch 12
- 2016R2 Patch 14 - Patch 17 (resolved by ES IC-140600)
- 2016R1 Patch 19 (with ES IC-138829) - Patch 21 (resolved by ES IC-140600)
- 2015R4 Patch 19 (with ES IC-138829) - Patch 21 (resolved by ES IC-140600)
- 2015R3 Patch 23 (with ES IC-138829) - Patch 24 (resolved by ES IC-140600)
- 2015R2 Patch 24 (with ES IC-138829) - Not resolved in 2015R2
If you have any questions, we're here to help. Please drop us an email.