Did you know that Interaction Center includes the ability to remotely manage Attendant audio files? With a bit of setup, this can be done via the Remote Access feature of Interaction Attendant.
Here are the instructions to set it up:
- On the IC server, run dseditu
- Browse to <Root Entry>\[Site Name]\Production\[Server Name]\AttendantData
- Add an Attribute with Attribute name = “AttendantLanguages“, Value type = “String“, and then add the value for the language of the prompts you would like to manage (default is “en-US“)
- Add an Attribute with Attribute name = “AttendantWaveIDs“, Value type = “String“, and then add values as a number|name group for each prompt you wish to record/manage (example: “1000|example.wav“)
- In the …\I3\IC\Resources\InteractionAttendantWaves\[language] folder, create a .wav file where the file name matches the value created in Directory Services earlier (example: copy and rename any .wav file to “example.wav“)
- Access the prompt management utility via the TUI (Telephone User Interface) by calling the default profile (or another profile that includes this functionality) and logging in using a Remote Access node – by default, this would be: 9, 9, [extension], [password], #, 5, 9, 2
Note: This feature can also be used to manage existing Attendant prompts. Simply create number|name string values as listed above using the .wav file name you wish to manage.