CX Solution Developer
Communications Products, Inc. (CPI), a leading Solutions Integrator of CRM, contact center, voice and connectivity solutions, is seeking a full-time CX Solution Developer.
JOB DESCRIPTION OVERVIEW:
The position requires a highly-motivated individual to work with multiple development platforms. Individual must possess a working knowledge of the telecommunications industry as well as strong analytic and problem-solving skills. Prior Oracle CX experience is strongly desired.
- Extensive interaction with internal resources, CPI clients and resources from our manufacturers.
- Perform development work on new and existing releases.
- Actively and regularly update Project Management Team on resource requirements.
- Management of multiple concurrent projects.
- May assist with Sales and/or new business opportunities.
- Provides day-to-day tactical feedback in regards to project deliverables.
- Responsible for driving execution through improvements to customer interfaces, tracking progress and action items.
- Validates business and technical requirements with input from subject matter experts and stakeholders.
- Manages administration and quality of technology including all work-flow, configuration and output
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams.
- Maintains a master content calendar for all development releases.
- Contribute policies and procedures documentation required to support an implementation.
- Other responsibilities as needed.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university is required; Web Development, Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent field is desired.
- Three to Five years of directly related experience with content management systems, website analytics platforms and web development required.
- Working knowledge of and/or experience with multiple digital platforms, Adobe Experience Manager, CMS, and MySQL are desired. PHP is required..
- Must possess good design sense and have a knowledge of current best practices for web creation and design.
- Demonstrated expertise gathering and converting business requirements into technical requirements and functionality to support development of web content management systems.
- Must possess a strong work ethic
- Ability to work independently.
- Demonstrate commitment to quality and customer satisfaction.
- Excellent communication, organizational, project management skills, and a team player are a must.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Experience with the Oracle/RightNow platform preferred.
- Possess the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects and competing demands. Strong organizational skills are required.
For consideration, please submit resume, including salary requirements, to: email@example.com or via fax at 317-842-0278.
Communications Products, Inc. is an AA/EOE, and it is the Company’s policy to make all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability (as long as the individual is able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation), and any other characteristic protected by Law.