Avaya IP-Officer for Customer Service Supervisor
For small to medium businesses that want to differentiate themselves through exceptional customer service, Advanced Edition provides customer service reps and their supervisors with the tools to effectively handle call volumes and gather and report valuable customer intelligence to help increase sales and agent productivity.
IP Office Advanced Edition enables growing businesses to take advantage of Avaya’s industry-leading contact center expertise. Building on the IP Office Preferred Edition (required pre-requisite), Advanced Edition helps businesses take customer service to a higher level.
- View agent status – Customer service reps and supervisors can get real-time information on call queues, hold times, agent status and more, to help ensure customers are always being served quickly, efficiently and professionally.
- Assess agent productivity – Customer service supervisors can gather current and historic data and generate reports to gauge the productivity and performance of agents. The intuitive browser-based interface offers drag-and-drop simplicity, making it easy to configure, generate and deliver customized reports that can be acted upon quickly.
- Manage campaign performance – Growing businesses can get real-time insights into how marketing campaigns are performing so resources can be adjusted if necessary to maximize on the investment. Capture information such as telephone number and area where responders are calling from (among other data) that can help streamline costs and boost campaign- generated revenue.
- Selectively retrieve recorded calls – Call recording can positively impact customer service and revenue and it also enables more meaningful training sessions. Calls can be easily and securely retrieved from any PC by searching on any number of fields such as date, time and extension number, and archived to a storage device such as DVD.
- Automate popular inquiries – Free up valuable time for customer service reps by providing customers with easy-to- use caller menus for fast and efficient responses to commonly-asked questions. Callers can respond with touch-tone or voice response (or both). Create customized surveys. Retrieve information the same way voicemail messages are replayed.
- Create self service menus – Improve responsiveness to customers and continue generating revenue even outside of normal business hours. Customized, automated self-help menus allow customers to place or change orders, check status of shipments, and more.
- Measure and track customer service – Real time and historical call statistics gives your business insight into how well you are serving your customers
- Quicker response to service issues – Simple to use management tools enable you to react to and change routing rules, agent assignments or service capacity on demand
- Manage resources efficiently with automated 24/7 service – Self-help options can drive revenue in off-hours (access information, get directions, check order status and more) and free up agents for more critical, customer-facing tasks
- Discover new opportunities – Leverage your customer recordings for first-hand information on what your customers want. Confidently create new offers or enhance existing ones to boost your revenue stream and expand market presence
- Address individual agent needs – Quality checks (through call recordings) can reveal both positive and negative agent performance. This will enable you to correct or reward accordingly
- Conflict resolution – Replay customer conversations to help resolve customer issues with the facts