No doubt about it…with the fast pace of life and the bombardment of information everyday, work and life can become overwhelming pretty quickly.
Something that keeps me organized at work is my Avaya One-X Portal. Just like scanning the dashboard in my car to check speed, fuel levels and miles per gallon, my One-X Portal gives me the same at-a-glance details on my desktop like voicemail, call logs and status of co-workers. But these are just a few of the features that help keep me on track throughout my day.
Here are 5 of my favorite One-X Portal features:
- Call Log: Lists all incoming, outgoing and missed calls. With a simple click of the mouse I return a call without ever touching my phone.
- Directory pane: Reveals who is in the office and if they are on or off the phone. This helps save me time when I’m trying to reach a co-worker.
- Chat: This is another great timesaving tool. It includes presence and status information which lets me quickly determine if co-workers are on the phone or available for Instant Message.
- Voicemail: I can see the status of my voicemails, who and when they called and if the message has been played or not. Also, I can decide what order to play messages, whether to store, forward or erase the message with a simple click of my mouse.
- Call Control window: It makes using features like Call Hold, Transfer and the ever dreaded Conference Call easy to use. Intuitive Icons and integration with the PC make using the wide assortment of powerful features easy. I haven’t had to search for the Instructions on how to make a Conference Call or use my other favorite features in a long time. It’s that intuitive.
Now I’d like to hear from you! What are your favorite One-X features?
If you’d like to learn more about the Avaya IP Office One-X Portal, please drop me a line.